Live Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Sports

Watch sports live online and football streaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

India vs Pakistan 3rd ODI 2013 Highlights - 6th January 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

India vs Pakistan 3rd ODI 2013 Highlights - 6th January 2013 Empty
PostSubject: India vs Pakistan 3rd ODI 2013 Highlights - 6th January 2013   India vs Pakistan 3rd ODI 2013 Highlights - 6th January 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:43 am

3rd ODI Match Cricket Highlights between India and Pakistan played on 6th January 2013 at Kotla Feroz Shah, Delhi. Watch Pakistan vs India 3rd ODI Highlights 2013 at Delhi. Ind v Pak third one day international match cricket highlights in Pakistan tour of India 2013.

Click Here to Watch India vs Pakistan 3rd ODI 2013 Highlights

Click Here to Watch India vs Pakistan 3rd ODI 2013 Highlights

The news about Hafeez is that he will certainly bat if required.
Abdul: "from this match stats... one thing i felt that Pakistan always adjust them according to the match situation... if the score would be above 300 they'd never sent Akmal at first place." The Indian team is huddled up together. That was one long huddle I must say, it was difficult to see who was making the speech, but by the length of it, it might have been the captain. Beanies, fleeces, scarfs, down jackets, fancy warm hats, arctic gloves - they are all out in Delhi. 5 degrees was the lowest temperature I played cricket in and I came back with a sore finger after just stopping the ball at square leg. Good luck to these guys.
Farmanjani: "cold weather dosn't matter in cricket.Becoz if the pitch dosn't spport batsmans than their blood pressure goes high otherwise the bowler's blood pressure goes up.So once the game starts players automtically fells warm."
A few Pakistani fans in the crowd - certainly more than there were in Kolkata or Chennai.

Toss: India have won the toss and they will bat first. Dhoni is fit to play. Sehwag and Dinda are out. In come Ajinkya Rahane and Shami Ahmed. Misbah says this is like being in Lahore. Azhar Ali makes way for Umar Akmal and that is Pakistan's only change.

okay, if pakistan were fielding right now, they'd leave the ball and let the deep do the work. they wont bother putting effot in to stop the ball
Back to top Go down
https://livesports.yoo7.com

India vs Pakistan 3rd ODI 2013 Highlights - 6th January 2013
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live Sports :: Sports Chat-
Jump to: